CoaXPress 1.1 & 2.0 Device Package
High-speed image data transfer compliant with the CoaXPress standard
Macnica Vision makes it easy to develop cameras and other devices that will transfer image data from a camera to a PC with a frame grabber via a simple-to-install, 75Ω coaxial cable at up to 12.5 Gbps per lane.
CoaXPress, defined by JIIA (the Japan Industrial Imaging Association) is one of the newest and fastest-growing interface standards for machine vision.
Our CoaXPress Device IP Package gives you everything you need to develop products using the standard, from an encrypted RTL to a software library that will help you support GenICam, the software API for CoaXPress and other machine vision standards.
- Compliant with CoaXPress Version 1.1.1 and Version 2.0
- Data transfer rate up to 6.25 Gbps (Version 1.1.1) / 12.5 Gbps (Version 2.0) per lane
- Supports up to 4 Connections
- Supports up to 4 Streams
- Includes a library for Nios that supports the main features of GenICam and CoaXPress
- Automatic XML generation eliminates the need to write XML manually and the risk of Syntax Error
- Tested under “Inter Operability Test” by JIIA
|CoaXPress Version||Ver 1.1.1 / Ver 2.0|
|Maximum Data Rate||6.25Gbps(Ver 1.1.1) / 12.5Gbps(Ver 2.0)|
|GenApi Schema Version||1.1|
Features Naming Convention
- Cyclone 10 GX
- Arria 10 GX
* Please contact Macnica sales department about other devices.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- Reference design
- Firmware for CoaXPress/GenICam including XML generator
* Please contact Macnica sales department about other deliverables.
Device Resource Utilization
Example of resource usage for a single IP part when configured with CoaXPress v2.0
The IP Package includes a reference design that allows you to verify the operation of the Macnica CoaXPress 1.1 FMC Card or Macnica CoaXPress 2.0 FMC Card in combination with the Intel Arria 10 GX FPGA Development Kit or Cyclone 10 GX FPGA Development Kit. The reference design has a pattern generator as a video source and can display video using a commercially available grabber board. It is also compatible with GenICam and can be controlled from the grabber side to switch patterns and video formats.
An evaluation package is also available. Please contact us for details.
- The following products are also available for demonstration/evaluation.
- Certified Grabber Boards
- AVAL DATA: APX-3664, APX-36124
- Euresys: Coaxlink Quad G3, Coaxlink Quad CXP-12
- Matrox: Rapixo CXP
- BitFlow: Cyton-CXP